FORS Bronze Award
FORS Bronze Awarded to Mars-Jones Ltd
Following your recent on-site audit, we are pleased to confirm that your company has met the FORS bronze criteria again!
The Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) is a voluntary accreditation scheme encompassing all aspects of safety, fuel efficiency, vehicle emissions and improved operations. FORS helps fleet operators to measure and monitor performance and alter their operations in order to demonstrate best practice. It is open to operators of vans, lorries, mini-buses, coaches and other vehicles, and to the organisations that award contracts to those operators.
Becoming FORS accredited means our business is ready to take full advantage of new opportunities as ever more clients make FORS a condition of business.
FORS will benefit operators who want to:
- Improve road safety
- Reduce the incidence of fines and other charges
- Reduce fuel emissions and enhance fuel efficiency
- Gain greater industry intelligence and networking opportunities
- Stand out from the crowd
FORS offers best practice toolkits and advice, which include:
- FORS performance management system - demonstrates safety and efficiency improvements and progress through the FORS accreditation levelsPenalty Charge Notice toolkit - monitor, manage and reduce the number of penalties your business receives
- Fuel use tracker - record and track fuel usage, monitor miles per gallon, CO2 and efficiency improvements
- Cycle safety toolkit - minimise the risk of collisions between your vehicles and vulnerable road users
- Congestion toolkits - improve delivery plans and reduce the amount of time spent in traffic Collision reporting and investigation tool - capture, investigate, analyse and reduce collisions